Apply for Commissions

When a City of Yorba Linda Commisioner seat is vacant, the City will advertise the opening on this website and in the local newspapers. When this is the case, an application must be filled out according to its stated guidelines and submitted to the City Clerk's Department. After applications are submitted, the City Council conducts interviews and selects someone to fill the vacancy.

Notice Seeking Applicants


For more information or if you have questions, contact the City Clerk's Department at (714) 961-7150.