Report Street Light Problem

How do I report a street light that needs to be repaired?
Southern California Edison owns and maintains all street lights in the City's residential neighborhoods. Should you notice a non-operating light please submit your request in the "Report a Street Light Outage" page via the Edison web site .  You may also call 1-800-611-1911 and speak to a Customer Service Specialist who will be pleased to assist you.