Report Street Problem

How do I report a problem with a traffic signal?
You can either continue filling out this request form or call the City's Public Works department at (714) 961-7170.

How do I report a pothole that needs to be filled?
Please fill out an on-line request form, being sure to identify the location of the pothole by street name and nearest cross street.less ask for more detailed info

How do I report a sprinkler that needs to be repaired?
Please submit and on-line request, being sure to include the exact address or location of the broken sprinkler.

How do I report a traffic concern?
You can report a traffic concern by email or by calling the engineering department at (714) 961-7170. You can get more detailed traffic information by clicking here.